08 April 2012

Introductory textbooks

Hello all,

I'm currently in the process of writing two introductory psychology books aimed at GCSE/A-Level students (or international equivalents).  The titles I have in mind are:


  • Key approaches in psychology
  • Research methods in psychology
The aim of these books will be to provide a helpful, informative, and accessible text for students learning psychology for the very first time, and will include the key theretical assumptions/principles underlying behaviourism, psychoanalysis, cognition etc. (book 1), as well as guiding students through the research process (book 2) - which I hope may even be of some use to bachelors level students.

If anyone has any suggestions for more applied and interesting topics to include in the books, or indeed for subsequent texts, I'd be more than happy to hear from you.  Otherwise, keep checking out the blog, and follow me on Twitter for regular updates.

All the best,

Craig

No comments:

Post a Comment